Thursday, September 24, 2009

at the store

Today I went out to get the kids new winter jackets.  I came home successful, with a new jacket for each kid that will fit them and won't make them look like the muffler man.

I found the only jacket for little girls without fake fur.  It was tough, but with some perseverance I found it.  It's pink and has embroidered flowers but no sequins and no fake shock of animal hair.  I know L will appreciate that this year.  Maybe next year she will be appalled by a hood without fur.  Last year she got a silver vest with fake fur lining and sparkles.  I've never seen her hate any piece of clothing so much!

For G, the choices were also limited.  Sporty.  That's it.  Good thing I think my little guy looks adorable in sporty  styles!

Sometimes I am baffled by the narrowness of choices available, especially for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette